Digital Marketing By : Sridhar Chembolu Contact 0091 8374225624 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For All Companies and Startups. Digital Marketing ! SEO ! Adwords – To Grow Your Business
Give Your Advert in Google Adwords to reach your Product and Services to targeted Audiences.
Your Advert goes to the Right people.
You can improve your business by SEO – Search Engine Optimization through your website.
You can market your product by SEM – Search Engine marketing
Digital Marketing is now very Intelligent – Advert and benefit on cost to cost basis.
Digital Advert have high conversion rate than a paper Ad .
Try giving your Advert through Google Adwords than a banner or pamphlet or newspaper advert or supplement.
Get in touch with us for SEO, SEM services at reasonable cost.
- Benefits of online advertising and AdWords
Online advertising allows you to show your ads to the people who are likely
to be interested in your products and services, while filtering out folks who aren’t. And you can track whether those people clicked your ads. Online advertising also gives you the opportunity to reach potential customers as they use multiple devices — desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
AdWords allows you to take advantage of the benefits of online advertisi
ng: show your ads to the right people, in the right place, and at the right time. AdWords offers
several benefits, but here are the key ones:
- Target your ads
Targeting gives you the ability to show your ads to reach people with specific interests — namely, people who are interested in your products and services — and show them relevant ads.
AdWords offers different ways of targeting, which we’ll go over in more
detail later. For now, here’s a look at the choices that you have with online ads that can make your marketing campaigns even more targeted:
- Keywords: Words or phrases relevant to your products and service, which are used to show your ads when customers search for those terms or visit relevant websites.
- Ad location: Show your ads on Google search results pages and websites that are part of the Google Search and Display Networks.
- Age, location, and language: Choose the age, geographic location, and language of your customers.
- Days, times, and frequency: Show your ads during certain hours or days of the week, and determine how often your ads appear.
- Devices: Your ads can appear on all types of devices, and you can fine-tune which devices your ads appear on and when.
- Control your costs
AdWords gives you control over how you spend your money. There’s no minimum. And you can choose how much you spend per month, per day, and per ad. You’ll only pay when someone clicks your ad.
- Measure your success
With AdWords, if someone clicked your ad, you’ll know. If they clicked your ad and then did something valuable to your business — purchased your product, downloaded your app, or phoned in an order — you can track that, too.
By seeing which ads get clicks and which ones don’t, you’ll also quickly see where to invest in your campaign. That, in turn, can boost the return on your investment.
You can get other valuable data, including how much it costs you, on average, for advertising that leads to your customers’ online purchases or phone calls. And you can also use analytical tools to learn about your customer’s shopping habits — how long, for instance, they tend to research your product before they buy.
- Manage your campaigns
AdWords also offers you tools to easily manage and monitor accounts.
If you manage multiple AdWords accounts, a My Client Center (MCC) manager account is a powerful tool that could save you time. It lets you easily view and manage all of your AdWords accounts from a single location.
You can also manage your AdWords account offline with AdWords Editor, a free, downloadable desktop application that allows you to quickly and conveniently make changes to your account. With AdWords Editor, you can download your account information, edit your campaigns offline, and then upload your changes to AdWords. You can use AdWords editor to manage, edit, and view multiple accounts at the same time, copy or move items between ad groups and campaigns, and undo and redo multiple changes while editing campaigns.
Deciding if the
Display Network is right for you
If you’re interested in attracting customers and delivering a compelling message about your business, advertising on the Display Network can work for you. Display ads — for example, video or image ads — can really boost the performance of your online ad campaigns and leave an impression on customers.
Here are some common goals that you can achieve by advertising on the Display Network:
- Sell more products or services
- Build customer loyalty
- Engage with customers
- Increase brand awareness
You can target your ads based on audiences in these ways:
- Audiences: Depending on your advertising goals, you can choose the audience that best matches your customers. To drive brand awareness, use affinity audiences to reach TV-like audiences on a broad scale. To reach as many potential customers as possible with an affinity for a specific product area, you might try adding custom affinity audiences. To reach specific audiences actively shopping for a product or service, use in-market audiences
- Interest categories: This allows you to reach people interested in products and services similar to those your business offers. When you target interest categories, you can show your ad to people who demonstrated specific interests, regardless of whether your ad correlates with the particular topic of the page or app they’re currently on. You’ll find interest category targeting alongside remarketing in your account.
- Remarketing: This option can help you reach people who have previously visited your website while they visit other sites on the Google Display Network. You’ll find remarketing alongside interest categories in your account.
- Demographics: This option allows you to reach people who are likely to be within the age, gender, and parental status demographic group that you choose.
Display Network only” marketing objectives
- See your ad
- Visit your website
- Buy on your website
- Take an action on your website
- Call your business
- Visit your business
When your keyword matches a webpage’s concepts or its central theme, your ad is eligible to show on that webpage (also known as an automatic placement). Whether your ad actually shows there is determined by a number of factors, including your language and location targeting and the recent browsing history of the person seeing your ad.
Sometimes your ads may show on placements that seem unrelated to the keywords that you’re targeting. In cases like these, it’s possible that your ads are being shown to someone based on their recent browsing history or other factors, rather than the content of the page they’re currently viewing. So, your ads are still relevant to the person seeing them.
There are two types of keywords contextual matching:
- Keyword contextual match: the placement where your ad appears is contextually relevant to your keywords.
- Extended keyword match: the placement where your ad appears is relevant to your keywords and other factors, including pages a person seeing your ad has recently browsed.
Thus , Get in touch with us for your Digital Marketing Needs.
Our Services for the below with various packages contact us .
- Website Design
- Web Hosting
- Website Maintenance
- Content Management
- SMS Marketing
- Social Media Campaigns
- Online Marketing
- Blogs for our services and products
Source: Images are taken from Google